We help create an outstanding online presense.
- Custom web design
- JQuery animation
- Basic/starter websites
- Content Management Systems
- Ecommerce websites
- Custom programming
- Site maintenance
- A minimum of 5 unique logo design choices for you to choose from. You own the full copyright to your new logo design
- Unlimited revisions to your selected design choice until you are 100% satisfied with your new logo
- Your Logo Kit shall include all digital files (GIF and JPG at 72dpi for web), vector files which can easily be resized & used for printing purposes in *.AI (illustrator) format, high resolution image *.TIFF, *.EPS in RGB, JPG colored/grayscale. Other file include layered *.PSD (Photoshop format)
- Standard file formats for web and off-line home/office or professional print use
- Editable source file in vector format (Adobe Illustrator), transparent background versions, grayscale version of your new logo supplied as standard to allow you to apply for trademark status. Pantone colors used for your new logo as standard just like Fortune 500 companies
- Designed in either one, two, three, four/full color as standard and for no extra charge.
Content Management Systems
Now you can have an easy to use and powerful web content management solution to update your own web site from the comfort and familiarity of your web browser. A content management system (CMS) is a web based program used to manage and create, edit, review and publish various kinds of digital media and electronic text. The content managed may include website files, images, audio files, video files, electronic documents and web page content.
This is the end of paying technical staff to perform expensive and time-consuming updates to your website. You have complete control of your web content and can add/edit/delete product information, build a new site section, alter your branding or launch a new marketing initiative in minutes – and you can do this from anywhere in the world and from any web browser!
- Manage an entire web site from just one location
- Make updates at any time, from any internet-enabled PC
- Save time and money and be up and running in under an hour
- If you can use Microsoft Word, you can use our content management system
- Make updates anytime, anywhere. Remove all the hassles associated with organizing and briefing in changes. All you need to do is login through a browser and you can update your website content yourself from your office, home, laptop, or even when you’re traveling.
- Save time and money. No need to pay for updates, and no more waiting for your webmaster to make your required updates. Setup, design, implementation and maintenance costs are no longer an issue – leaving you more time and money to get on with your business.
- It’s as easy as using Microsoft Word. With the powerful Online WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor, create and edit professional HTML pages in minutes with no need to worry about coding or a third party FTP client.